- Digital Lock
Yale Linus Smart Door Lock
- SMART LOCKING – Turn your smartphone or Apple Watch into your key. The Linus® Smart Lock allows you to lock and unlock your door – no matter where you are*, with the Yale Access App.
- Require Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge for remote functionality
- AUTO LOCK AND UNLOCK – When you return home and walk up to your door, Auto-unlock will unlock your door thanks to geo-fencing (once you and your phone are close to the door), so you don’t need to fumble around with keys. Ability to enable auto-lock when the door closes.
- SAFE AND SECURE – Yale Access account is protected by 2-factor authentication meaning that users will be required to verify their identity with either an email or phone number. On top of the security offered by Bluetooth, we use AES and TLS encryption, commonly referred to as bank level security. If you lose your phone, you can disable your Yale Access app and all virtual keys at any time.
- GRANT ENTRY FROM EVERYWHERE – Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the Yale Access app. Manage and schedule access any time.
- HASSLE FREE INSTALLATION – The Linus® Smart Lock is easy to install over the existing cylinder lock on the inside of your front door so you can keep and use your original keys. The installation time when your cylinder is compatible is less than 3 minutes. Refer to our video to see if you can install Linus on your existing cylinder lock.
- INSTANT ALERTS – If anything changes with the status of your door, you’ll be the first to know about it.
- DOORSENSE™ TECHNOLOGY – Let you know whether your door is securely closed. And if anything unexpected happens, like the door being left ajar, you will be the first to know.
- WORKS WITH – Yale partner with leading smart home systems, Voice Assistants and holiday rental platforms for effortless lock control and access management*.
- Require Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge for remote functionality and integrations like Voice Assistant
- BATTERY LIFE – Notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. The battery lifetime is dependent on the number of turns per locking, the smoothness of the door opening and the number of openings per day. Based on normal usage, the batteries will last between 6 to 9 months.
- Lock compatibility: Fits a wide range of doors – Is your lock compatible?Please go to Compatibility Checker page for recommendations on the cylinder options that are available for you.
- Requirements: Free Yale Access App for iOS or Android smartphone.
- Communication frequency between
Linus® and accessories: Bluetooth version: 4.2 – 2.4GHz
- Technology between the Linus® Lock and smartphone: Bluetooth directly or via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi if a Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge is paired.
- Two-factor security: Your Yale Access account is protected with 2-factor authentication, which means that on top of your password, the system will check your identity based on either an email or phone number.
- Encryption: The Linus® Smart Lock uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
encryption, as well as AES and TLS encryptions, commonly referred to as bank level security.
- Product dimensions: 58mm in width, 58mm in depth and 150mm in length.
- Product weight: 623g including batteries
- Digital Lock
MiLocks XKL Digital Lever Handle Door Lock with Keyless Entry via Remote RF Control and Keypad Code for Interior Doors (Satin Nickel)