- Rust resistant internal components
- Rivet less machine pressed clinch joints increase construction strength and rust resistant internal components
- Newer technology means more effective and powerful solutions
- We are the first choice and by far the largest supplier of security products for homes, housing societies
- Handy padlock for general low to medium security needs
OverviewSince 1840 we have protected homes and peace of mind. Our story started in small lockshop in US when Linus Yale created his first lock innovation. We have evolved together with people and society from a mechanical innovator to driving the evolution of connected, smart locks and homes. Our brand stands on the solid ground of trust, knowledge and heritage; making durable, quality products. That is why we still exist today and in more than 120 markets. Yale?s best known lock design is the cylinder pin-tumbler lock. This locks innovation is similar with the ancient Egyptian lock, but with a sliding, rather than rotating mechanism (US patent 18,169). This mechanism prevent the lock from opening without the correct key and is widely used till today. We are known for mechanical locks and are securing already millions of homes. But we move with the times, why we today combine this knowledge with the latest technology into our smart locks, cameras and other security products.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Model Name||Yale Padlock|